PeopleSoft Security Access
All requests for PeopleSoft access to the Campus Solutions Student Information System must go through an approval process. All users must complete a FERPA Tutorial and Quiz as well as complete an online Statement of Responsibility. Please follow the steps below for requesting access to PeopleSoft:
- To complete the FERPA Tutorial and Quiz and Statement of Responsibility, log into Blackboard with your ULink username and password. Blackboard can also be accessed by clicking on the above link or by going to the University of Louisville's Homepage (louisville.edu) and clicking on the 'Blackboard' link. (NOTE: If you are unable to log into Blackboard to take the quiz, please send an email Will Adamchik in the Office of Enrollment Management, firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Once logged into Blackboard, click on the "PS FERPA Organization" link under the "My Organizations Plus" menu.
- Begin on the 'Start Here' page and go through Steps 1-3 to complete the FERPA Tutorial, Statement of Responsibility, and Quiz. The results of your FERPA Quiz will be reviewed prior PeopleSoft access being granted. *Completing the FERPA requirements does not guarantee access to PeopleSoft.
- Either the user or department representative should submit the PeopleSoft Security Account Request Form. Once submitted, the form will automatically be sent to the appropriate security group for processing.
- You will receive a notification when your request has been approved and your account is completely set up. You should change your password the first time you log onto PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.