Official Transcripts

Candidates who are not currently enrolled in the Master of Science in Communicative Disorders may need to submit official transcripts. Official transcripts from all college and universities attended must be submitted if they are not already on file.

Applicants who have attended a college or university outside of the United States are also required to submit an evaluation of their transcript through either WES (World Education Services) or ECE (Educational Credential Evaluators). Please note that transcript evaluations can sometimes take several weeks.