Click here to request access to the 2022-23 Community Engagement Activity Reporting System. Contact Pat Smith for more details.
Annually the Office of Community Engagement (OCE) collects details about activities in collaboration with external partners or programs specifically serving external communities. OCE seeks information on activities where faculty, students, and staff are both “giving and receiving” through their service experience and collaboration with the community. We also collect information on community outreach, volunteerism, and shorter-term service opportunities, undertaken as part of one’s professional or educational responsibilities.
The purpose of the Community Partnership Reporting is to capture, update and enable the University of Louisville to report on its engagement activities with local communities, the state, surrounding region and beyond. It allows academic and administrative units to explore UofL partnership activities through a range of categories, and to extract and print reports.
Below we have listed some examples of what activities to report and which activities not to report, with the understanding that there may be exceptions to these general guidelines.
|YES - PLEASE REPORT THESE ACTIVITIES||NO – DO NOT REPORT THESE ACTIVITIES|
- ongoing work contributing to public welfare
- short term volunteer or service activities
- activities with external partners involving student course work
- research with external partners or community members
- editing a journal
- serving on an editorial board
- organizing academic conferences or meetings
- participating in accreditation activities, etc.