Peace Corps offers the experience of a lifetime. Help others while gaining valuable skills; show the world a side of America that promotes service, cooperation, and peace by sharing your knowledge and skills; acquire global perspective and form lasting international friendships.
Some Peace Corps Benefits Include:
- Full health and dental coverage while abroad
- Monthly living allowance (no out of pocket expenses)
- 48 vacation days over two years
- $7,425 readjustment allowance upon completion of service
- Graduate school programs for credit and/or financial assistance
- Job placement support
- Free international travel to & from country of service
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Worldwide network of returned Peace Corps volunteers
To talk to someone on campus or get help with the application process, contact Dr. Henry Cunningham.
We are here to help you!