About Monday Memo
Search Monday Memo
How and when?
All Monday Memo submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any relevant photos or flyers. Please submit your content for the Monday Memo by 12 p.m. on the preceding Thursday.
Monday Memo content can include any of the following:
- Good news or kudos about A&S faculty, staff, students, alumni, friends and/or programs
- Announcements related to administrative, financial, IT, and/or HR policies and procedures
- Professional development opportunities
- Information pertinent to instruction, research, and/or service
- Advancement information, e.g. items related to fundraising successes, communications and marketing, and alumni relations
- News about publications, grants, awards, and leadership roles. (We also suggest you forward those to the A&S Research Office if you haven’t already.
If you wish an upcoming event to appear in the events section of the Monday Memo, you need to submit it to the UofL events calendar. Anything you submit and is approved will automatically appear. As a rule, events will not be featured elsewhere in the Memo. For more info on Localist, go to the UofL Event Calendar FAQs.
Direct all Monday Memo feedback, suggestions, corrections, and submissions to email@example.com.