UofL Passport Fair
Location: Multi Purpose Room (MPR) of the SAC
Apply for a U.S. Passport at the UofL Passport Fair hosted by the Office of Study Abroad and USPS. OPEN TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE! Students, Faculty, Staff, Family members, community members - come one, come all!
Required Documents to Apply:
1. Passport-sized photo
-Get two 2x2" passport-sized photos made at the Cardinal Card Office for $10.
2. Proof of US Citizenship, such as:
-US Birth Certificate (original or certified copies only)
- Certificate of Naturalization
- Certificate of Citizenship
3. Photocopy (front and back) of method of Proof of Citizenship
4. ID, such as:
-US Driver's License
-Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
-Government Employee ID
-US Military or US Military Dependent ID
5. Photocopy (front and back) of ID
-Personal, certified, cashier's, or traveler's CHECK
A new passport for applicants 16+ is $145.
A new passport for applicants <16 is $115.