Meet the Staff
Associate Director, Office of Study Abroad and International Travel
- Countries Virginia's traveled to: Canada, Mexico, Japan, Greece
- A country Virginia wants to visit: Italy and South Korea
- Advice Virginia would give to future travelers: "Never underestimate the power travel has to change your life."
Study Abroad Advisor
- Countries Melissa's traveled to: Spain, Canada, Cuba
- A country Melissa wants to visit: Australia
- A lesson Melissa has learned from traveling: "Travel with an open mind, be open to new ideas and new experiences. Embrace the culture of the country that you are traveling to."
Study Abroad Advisor
- Countries Kimber's traveled to: Canada, Ecuador, Ireland, England, Scotland, Norway, Sweden, Greece, Italy, Hungary, Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Switzerland.
- A country Kimber wants to visit: Iceland or New Zealand
- Advice Kimber would give to future travelers: "Put down the map! It's okay to get lost and ask a stranger for directions."
Program Assistant Sr.
- Countries Rebecca's traveled to: France, Ireland, Canada, England, Austria, and Italy
- A country Rebecca wants to visit: New Zealand or Scotland
- Advice Rebecca would give to future travelers: "If possible, visit an area outside of the big cities, even if it's only for a day.."
- Countries I’ve Been To: Spain, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras, Dominican Republic, England, France, Wales, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Chile, Argentina, Peru
- Country I’d Most Like to Visit: Lebanon
- A fun fact about myself is that I have the cutest Great Dane puppy, Emmy, and had two others before this one! They are the greatest dogs!
- Countries I’ve Been To: France, Spain, Italy and England
- Country I’d Most Like to Visit: Greece or Morocco
- Fun Fact: My Bucket List is made up entirely of places to travel...including 1 country from each letter of the alphabet! Except x.
- Countries Jenny's traveled to: France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Morocco, & Japan
- Countries Jenny would like to visit: South Korea and Senegal
- Jenny chose to Study Abroad because: She desired to learn French. She wanted to experience another culture, and broaden her worldviews. She always had a dream of traveling to another country alone, perhaps to learn about herself, but to really soak in the culture firsthand without the distractions of family and so forth.