Helping Us Reach The Next Level
To accomplish our goal of becoming a premier metropolitan research university, we need you as a partner. Your gifts support scholarships and awards, student engagement programs, leadership and service initiatives for students, campus enrichment, creative endeavors, technology and capital improvements, and community partnerships that cannot be funded by state and tuition support alone.
The Gift Process
The process of making a gift is simple:
- First, visit Ways To Give and Types of Gifts to learn about the types of assets you may contribute, and the various giving methods available to you.
- Then visit our Priorities section to learn more about our Student Affairs Giving options.
- If desired, you may Make A Gift Online using our secure online gift form to make a pledge or to give by credit card or electronic check.
- To mail a check or pledge form, make checks payable to the University of Louisville Foundation. In the check memo section, please designate gift allocation (i.e., Student Affairs, a specific program fund, or a specific scholarship fund, etc.).
University of Louisville
Office of University Advancement
Louisville, Kentucky 40292
- Or, visit Contact Information, where you will find information for contacting us, obtaining additional information, and arranging a personal meeting to discuss and finalize your gift.
- Also, visit Frequently Asked Questions for any further assistance.
We're grateful for your interest in supporting the Division of Student Affairs, and will do everything in our power to ensure your contribution to us is satisfactory to you in every respect.