Skip to Main Content
- PHTX Grad Student Dominique Jones receives Alice Eaves Barns Award
- Department welcomes Professor Shao-yu Chen and research team
- Eight Pharmacology & Toxicology faculty honored
- NIH awards Drs. Ken Palmer and Nobi Matoba $14.7M research grant for HIV prevention
- PHTX Grad Student Nicole Jackson receives SREB Doctoral Scholars Program Fellowship
- Department welcomes Jonathan Freedman & Joshua Hood
- Professor Emeritus Len Waite
- Graduate students receive national research awards
- Professors Hein, Myers, & States present plenary lectures at Cairo conference
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Professors David Hein, Steve Myers, and Chris States presented plenary lectures at the International Toxicology Conference hosted by the Agricultural Research Center, Cairo Egypt in May 2015.
- Pharmacology & Toxicology PhD partnership established with Cairo University
- Pharmacology & Toxicology PhD partnership agreement between Cairo University and the University of Louisville signed May 5, 2015 at Cairo University.
- First Wenzhou Medical University transfer students successfully defend PhD proposals
- Pharmacology & Toxicology PhD partnership established with Jilin University
- Pharmacology & Toxicology PhD partnership agreement between Jilin University and the University of Louisville signed June 2, 2015 at Jilin University.
- UofL NCI Cancer Education Program welcomes 2015 class
- The NCI Cancer Education Program 2015 class includes 38 participants selected from numerous colleges and schools of the University of Louisville, as well as from Auburn University, Clemson University, Cornell University, University of Cincinnati, Washington University, Western Kentucky University, and Yale University.
- Department welcomes John Wise Sr
- Department welcomes Joshua Fuqua and Sandra Wise
- Department welcomes Demetra Antimisiaris and J. Calvin Kouokam
- Alyssa Laun presents at International Cannabinoid Research Society Symposium
- Pritesh Kumar recipient of KC Huang Outstanding Graduate Student Award
- Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology Welcomes 12 New Graduate Students
- NIH diversity supplement to support PhD training of Shanice V. Hudson