- Protection from Malicious Software
UofL requires all computers on the network to be protected and use anti-virus software.
- User Accounts and Acceptable Use
The following are the conditions of use of the University of Louisville's computer accounts.
- Electronic Data and Voice Mail Disclosure Policy
The University of Louisville may disclose information on an individual's electronic data and voice mail usage under certain circumstances.
- Network Service Policy
A statement of the university policy on installation and maintenance of communications infrastructure.
- Intellectual Property Policy
University policies concerning intellectual property, including inventions, trade secrets, creative works, and research materials.
- Web Accessibility Guidelines
As a state-funded university, we are required to meet minimum standards for persons with disabilities.
- Web Publishing Guidelines
University guidelines relating to departmental and individual web pages.
- Satellite Communications Policy & Procedures
The University's policies and procedures on Satellite Communications.
- Internet Acceptable use policy
Guidelines for users of the University's Internet services
- Videoconferencing Policy & Procedures
The University's policies and procedures on Videoconferencing.
- IT/IS Media Support Service Policy
The service policy of IT/IS Media Support.
- Network Wiring Standards
Detailed UofL standards for building wiring and network infrastructure.
- Cellular Telephone Policy
University policies pertaining to cellular telephone use.
- Opening and Closing Accounts
University guidelines relating to opening and closing of accounts.
- Copyright Violations
Procedures for copyright violation in residence halls.
- Information Security Guideline for Mass Email (PDF)
Procedures and guidelines for mass email.
- Printing Policy
University guidelines relating to printing.