Odyssey wireless Windows Vista
1.1 Installing the Odyssey Access Client
1. Download the Odyssey Access Client Installation File from iTech Xpress.
2. Run the Odyssey Access Client Installation File
3. Vista’s User Account Control will pop up click Allow.
4. The Juniper Odyssey Access Client 5.0 Setup Wizard will begin. Click Next.
5. At the License Agreement window click I Agree.
6. At the Choose Install Location window, specify the destination folder and click Install.
7. At the Completing the Juniper Odyssey Access Client 5.0 Setup Wizard window, click Finish.
8. The Configure and Enable Odyssey Wizard will appear. Click Next.
9. Enter your UserID into the textbox. Click Next.
10. At the Completing the Configure and Enable Odyssey Wizard window, click Finish. You have now installed the Odyssey Access Client.
Configuring the Odyssey Access Client
1. Click the start menu.
2. Click on all programs.
3. Click on the Juniper Networks folder.
4. Click on the Odyssey Access Client Manager.
5. At the Odyssey Access Client window, enter your Windows password.
6. Click OK.
7. If the password was correct you will be presented with this screen, which you may close.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I have a wireless client that came with the laptop or PC will it interfere with my Odyssey Access Client?
Yes having more than one wireless access client running generally causes the programs to interfere with each other. Signs of this problem are frequently dropping wireless connections or the odyssey icon displaying as grey or red.