Windows 7 Wireless Detailed Setup Guide
1. Left-click the network icon located in the notification tray next to the system clock.
2. Locate the network "ulsecure" and left-click on it, then choose "Connect".
3. A pop-up window will ask you for your username and password. This is the same username/password used for Ulink and university email. Click "OK" after you enter in your credentials.
- Immediately after you enter in your username/password, another pop-up window will appear asking you to terminate or continue connecting to the wireless network. You must choose "Connect" or your connection will fail.
5. You should now be connected to the secure wireless network. You can verify a successful connection by noting the wireless icon in the notification tray.