College of Business: Thriving and Innovation Through Leadership and Entrepreneurship (TILE)
The TILE LLC is designed for students majoring in business who want to develop their individual leadership style, while engaging with leaders, entrepreneurs, and your LLC cohort of future business professionals. In this LLC, we will also emphasize the importance of academic engagement, navigating life’s transitions, and how to use innovation to solve problems. Participants of the LLC will live on the same floor, take classes together, and receive specialized programming focusing on academics, business careers, and social engagement.
Who can apply?
- Any incoming first-year student admitted to the College of Business
- You must be admitted to the College of Business to participate in this LLC. Pre-Business students are not eligible to apply.
What are the member benefits?
- Assistance in transition from high school to college, both academically and socially
- Academic programs and guidance to assist you in becoming more successful as a student
- Opportunities to meet with faculty, advisors, mentors and business leaders in a social and professional setting
- Programming designed to help students discover their strengths, develop grit, and learn how to solve problems with innovation
Fall: Camp 100 – Academic Orientation (1 hour)
This LLC is housed in Louisville Hall.
For any additional questions related to the College of Business: TILE LLC, please contact Katie Etheridge at email@example.com.