National Scholars Program
Application deadline: Feb. 15
Guaranteed $10,000 scholarship for out-of-state students who meet the following requirements:
- U.S Citizen or permanent resident
- Minimum High School GPA of 3.35 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 26 ACT or 1170 SAT (CR+M)
- Entering first-time freshman for the fall semester
- Residents of Kentucky and the six reciprocal Southern Indiana counties (Clark, Crawford, Floyd, Harrison, Scott & Washington) are not eligible
If you qualify for the National Scholars Program, you will be notified following your admission to the university. No separate application is required. Students below minimums may be considered for lesser awards.
To be considered for the National Scholars Program, you must submit a completed application for admission to UofL, the $50 application fee, ACT or SAT scores and an official high school transcript. The National Scholars Award cannot be combined with either the Grawemeyer or National Merit finalist scholarship.