University of Louisville
Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges
Reaffirmation of Accreditation
Welcome to the University of Louisville SACSCOC Reaffirmation Report. The University of Louisville (UofL) has been accredited by SACSCOC since 1915. The university’s accreditation was last reaffirmed in December 2018. The reaffirmation reports linked below were submitted during UofL's last accreditation process.
The university's accreditation is linked to its commitment to achieving preeminence as a nationally recognized metropolitan research university. Many thanks go to the university’s trustees, faculty, staff, and students for their contributions in support of the university’s successful reaffirmation of accreditation.
Neeli BendapudiUniversity President
Reaffirmation Reports (Narratives only):
- 2016-17 Reaffirmation Report (September 2016) (.pdf) *
- SACSCOC Off-Site Review Committee Report (November 2016) (.pdf)
- Focused Report and Addendum (February 2018) (.pdf) *
- Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) (February 2018) (.pdf)
- SACSCOC On-Site Committee Report (May 2018) (.pdf)
- UofL Response to SACSCOC On-Site Committee Report (August 2018) (.pdf) *
- Accreditation Confirmation Letter (.pdf)
*NOTE: It is recommended that Adobe Reader be used to open these documents. Adobe Reader will display the bookmark legend on the left side of these documents, allowing you to easily navigate the reports by clicking on the relevant standard. The bookmarks may not appear if these documents are opened with other PDF readers.