McConnell Scholars elect council for 2023-2024 academic year
Louisville, Ky. (April 27, 2023) – The McConnell Scholar body recently elected the McConnell Scholars Council for the 2023-2024 school year.
The McConnell Scholars are governed by the leadership council, which acts as a liaison between the students and the McConnell Center administration.
“Winning an election among some of the best student leaders in the state is never easy. I look forward to working with Caleb and the new council as we partner to make the McConnell Center as great as it can be next year,” said McConnell Center Director Gary Gregg.
The 2023-2024 council includes the following:
- Chair: Caleb Aridano (’24)
- Vice-Chair: Shelby Disney (’25)
- Secretary: Mary Catherine Medley (’24)
- Service Chair: Megan Crowley (’25)
- Outreach Chair: Macy Waddle (’26)
- Alumni Relations Chair: Camryn McPherson (’25)
- Health and Wellness Chair: Greta Noble (’25)
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Chair: Paighton Brooks (’24)
Each year, McConnell Scholars hold elections in April to choose members of the McConnell Scholars Council. The first formal council formed in December 1994.