CJ Employment Opportunites
Louisville Metro CJ Positions
Here are links to various Federal, State & Local criminal justice-related agencies:
National JOB SEARCH for Careers in Policing * International Association of Chiefs of Police initiative for recruiting highly qualified, service-oriented candidates
- Please see the invitation to the upcoming Indiana State Police Hiring Seminars. These seminars are geared to ensure applicants, future applicants, or interested individuals learn how to be best prepared and succeed in the selection process. While this seminar is constructed towards ISP, most information that will be offered is applicable and beneficial for the Criminal Justice field and beyond. ISP is currently accepting applications for their next academy. Posted 9/11/23
- Loss Prevention Detective (FT) (tjx.com) - Posted 3/21/23
- University of Louisville Career Center
- REACH has Academic Coaching positions available: https://reach.louisville.edu/employment/#PAC
Louisville FBI recruiting more women and minorities, no law enforcement experience required... read the article at https://www.wdrb.com/news/louisville-fbi-recruiting-more-women-and-minorities-no-law-enforcement-experience-required/article_d864db60-fef9-11eb-b400-47a7b0bbc43e.html.
- Justice Cabinet - Department of Corrections updated positions available to web site, which can be accessed at Careers - Department of Corrections (ky.gov)
- Dept for Community-Based Services -The mission of the Department for Community Based Services is to build an effective and efficient system of care with Kentucky's citizens and communities: New jobs are posted each day and can be viewed at https://careers.ky.gov.