Enterprise Security is a division within the unit of Information Technology. The mission of Enterprise Security is to support the academic and business goals of the University of Louisville. Enterprise Security strives to maintain and protect the availability, integrity and confidentiality of information for students, faculty and staff.
- Keep anti-virus & anti-malware software up-to-date.
- Use a spam filter
- Activate your system's firewall
- Update your operating system and browser automatically
- Choose complex passwords & change them often
- Guard personal data & passwords
- Don't click on unfamiliar or suspect links
- Don't use open wi-fi networks for private business
- Use privacy & safety settings on social networks
- Back-up, back-up, back-up!