Classroom / Media Support
The University has emphasized classroom design that makes use of instructional technology to enhance the learning environment. Instructional Support has been involved in projects that have provided the opportunity to recommend standards for instructional technology equipped classroom design and purchases; additionally, Instructional Support provides technical advice for multi-media/integrated technology systems design and its uses. A Web-based classroom monitoring system has been installed in many classrooms.
- Vendor Selection/Coordination
- Instructional Technology Support
- i>clicker Support
- Equipment Rental Rates
- Tegrity Support (Learning Spaces)
- Special Event Audiovisual Support
- For iClicker or Tegrity Training, please email the Delphi Center or call 502-852-8833.
- For media training on equipment, please use the AV Request Form.
Available Technology Rooms
- MITC03 Request Form
This facility is a computer training room that can seat 30 participants with Windows 7 computers. There is an instructor station that is mirrored to dual projectors.