Fix It Form

Use this form to inform us of any maintenance issues you have in your room or residence hall, including common areas. Maintenance requests that are received are typically addressed within one (1) week. In an emergency, please contact your front desk.

For any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us via phone at 502-852-6636 or via email at !

Once your fix it form has been processed and your issue resolved, please complete a Maintenance Survey to let us know how our team did!

characters remaining
Have you reported this problem before?