Reinstatement Request Form

Reinstatement Request Form for Current Students.

This form is for students who have been suspended from the Honors Program and are now seeking reinstatement. It is not for current students seeking to join the Honors Program for the first time. (Please see our current and transfer application page for more information if that is the case.)

If you are seeking reinstatement, please remember we require a 3.35 cumulative GPA. Once you have submitted this form, an advisor will review your request and follow up with you directly. If you have any questions about reinstatement please feel free to contact us: or 502-852-6293.