All proposed proposals to change, create, or delete courses must be submitted using the Course Inventory Management (CIM) system. Course Inventory Form (CIF) are no longer accepted.
CIM Courses: https://nextcatalog.louisville.edu/courseadmin/
- Course Inventory Management (CIM) Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Submitting Academic Programs Proposals/Changes to the Curriculum Committee
All proposed changes to existing programs (e.g., changes to major requirements or tracks, changes to a minor, etc.) is now completed through the CIM Program.
CIM Programs: https://nextcatalog.louisville.edu/programadmin/
If you need access to either CIM or CIM Program, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Proposals for new Cardinal Core courses or changes to existing Cardinal Core courses will be due by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2023.
- All other items that you wish to be effective in Fall 2024 should be submitted by NOVEMBER 28, 2023.
- Please submit all materials electronically.
All items related to course scheduling should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This should include all requested adds, changes, cancellations, enrollment increases or decreases, instructor changes, etc..
CURRICULUM COMMITTEE MINUTES