Rodney Williams Legacy Scholarship
Deadline: March 15
This program was developed for the children and grandchildren of UofL alumni to honor of the University of Louisville's long-term Alumni Association Director, Rodney Williams Jr.
The deadline to apply is March 15. Additionally, a completed admission application must be on file by the February 15 priority deadline.
Scholarships are one-time awards, generally in the amount of $1,000, and are generally awarded to approximately individual 10-12 students. The student's application materials, academic credentials, financial need, and other factors as determined by committee will be used to make scholarship decisions.
- Must be a child or grandchild of a UofL graduate. This also includes the institutions that merged with UofL such as Jefferson School of Law, the medical and dental residency programs, Kentucky Southern College and Louisville Municipal College.
- Incoming, first-time student
- 3.0 high school GPA
- Must be a full-time student for the semester in which the scholarship is awarded
- Resume, highlighting school, community, and civic activities, honors, and leadership roles
- 300-word essay: How has the University of Louisville impacted your life? How do you see it impacting it in the future?
Alumni Club Scholarships