Scholarships Managed by Transfer & Adult Services
- Students transferring from any KCTCS institution or Ivy Tech Community College, Sellersburg.
- Chicago-, Cincinnati- and Nashville-area students (based on zip code) accepted to the University of Louisville will automatically receive a $9,000 renewable reward. Program to begin fall 2018
- Non-resident, out-of-state students who are a first-time transfer to UofL.
- Adult students completing their first Bachelor's degree after a cumulative gap in higher education of five or more years.
Questions? Contact Transfer & Adult Services at (502) 852-0166 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships Managed by the Student Financial Aid Office
- Awards offered through individual academic departments.
- Need-based grant for adults 24 or older
- Students 25 or older who have at least one dependent and meet academic criteria
- Kentucky residents who demonstrate financial need and are returning to college after a break of at least one year.
Scholarships Managed by Community Partners
- Over 80 scholarship opportunities for Kentucky students. Read each scholarship description for specific eligibility criteria.
- Various scholarship opportunities from community partners.