The UofL-Owensboro BSN Program began as a partnership between the University of Louisville and Owensboro Health, providing students in the Owensboro area with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in a traditional format.
- May 15, 2015 RN-BSN online program Info Session
- May 14, 2015 UofL nursing associate dean to represent Kentucky nurse practitioners
- Apr 29, 2015 Alumna Leesa Ennenbach, RN, BSN, focuses on unique health solutions
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty recieve significant honors in 2015
- Apr 28, 2015 A Part of Something Bigger
The U.S. News & World Reports ranks the University of Louisville School of Nursing #68 among America's best graduate schools in nursing.
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
- May 13, 2015 DentaQuest selects UofL’s David L. Dunn, M.D., Ph.D., as Health Equity Hero for innovations in care delivery
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- May 05, 2015 Fraundorf Elected ASDA District 7 Trustee
- May 04, 2015 Congratulations to our National Health Service Corps Scholars