The UofL-Owensboro BSN Program began as a partnership between the University of Louisville and Owensboro Health, providing students in the Owensboro area with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in a traditional format.
- Apr 29, 2015 Alumna Leesa Ennenbach, RN, BSN, focuses on unique health solutions
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty recieve significant honors in 2015
- Apr 28, 2015 A Part of Something Bigger
- Apr 22, 2015 Health center celebrates a decade of caring for racetrack workers
- Apr 21, 2015 Health equity program sets stage for integration of LGBT competency pilot in UofL med school curriculum
The U.S. News & World Reports ranks the University of Louisville School of Nursing #68 among America's best graduate schools in nursing.
- May 06, 2015 Gray Street Farmers Market brings fresh food to the city
- May 05, 2015 Fraundorf Elected ASDA District 7 Trustee
- May 04, 2015 Congratulations to our National Health Service Corps Scholars
- May 04, 2015 Students impact oral health in Honduras
- Apr 27, 2015 Students take part in annual Dental Hinman Meeting