- BSN Director & Undergraduate Faculty: (502) 852-1090
- MSN Director, PhD Director & Graduate Faculty: (502) 852-3848
- Research Associate Dean & Office: (502) 852-3660
- Dean's Office: (502) 852-8300
School of Nursing Main Fax Number: (502) 852-8783
For Admitted & Current Students
Undergraduate Student Academic Advising
- Shaun Sowell, Traditional A-G Lower and Upper Division firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Brewer, All online RN-BSN, Traditional H-L Lower and Upper Division andre.brewer
- Jessica Roussel, Traditional M-Z Lower and Upper Divisionjessica.email@example.com
- Teri Knott, All Owensboro Program
Graduate Student Academic Advising
- Office of Student Services: (502) 852-1196
- Jessica Jackey, All Graduate Programs firstname.lastname@example.org
The School of Nursing is located on the campus of the University of Louisville Health Sciences Center, which is part of the Louisville Medical Center complex.
School of Nursing
Health Sciences Campus, K-Wing
555 South Floyd Street
Louisville, Kentucky 40202
School of Nursing
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
Limited visitor parking is available for a modest fee in the patient parking area of the Chestnut Street Parking Garage. The pay entrance is located off of Chestnut Street on the right, just past the Preston Street intersection.
From the North
- Take I-65 South to Exit 136C, Jefferson Street Downtown.
- Stay in the left lane of the ramp for Brook Street.
- At the end of the ramp, follow Brook St. one block to East Market and turn right.
- Go one block on Market to South Floyd Street and turn right again.
- Continue four blocks south on South Floyd Street to reach the middle of the HSC campus.
From the East or West
- Take I-71 or I-64 to I-65 South.
- Follow the directions above.
From the South
- Take I-65 North to Exit 136A, Broadway/Chestnut Street. This ramp exits onto South Brook Street.
- Continue on South Brook Street for two blocks.
- Turn right on East Chestnut Street and left onto Floyd.
- The School of Nursing is on the right.