- Petition for Admissions
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- $50 Application Fee (Fee is waived if students have not attended any other schools since leaving UofL).
- High school transcript and ACT/SAT scores if transferring with less than 24 college credit hours
View Petition Deadlines
NOTE: If at the time of review a final transcript with most recent grades is not available, your petition may be deferred until receipt of this transcript. This will affect the date you receive notification.
Forward credentials to:
Office of Admissions, Department AO
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292
You will receive notification of the decision of the committee by mail. If you have any questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 502-852-6531.
Your petition should include the following:
1. Statement of educational goals
2. An explanation of previous poor academic performance
3. Any Changes in circumstances that will promote academic success
4. Role of previous major in your academic difficulty
5. Plans to improve your academic performance, including use of support strategies
Format of Petition:
1. Petition must be submitted in a word document. Petitions in any other format will not be accepted.
2. Please include your first name, last name, semester and UofL ID (if known).
3. A current admissions application must be filled out prior to submitting your petition.