Continuing Studies

Start, complete, or advance your college education as an adult!

  • Are you at least 22 years of age?
  • Are you a high school graduate or completed a GED?
  • Do you want to begin your college career as a part-time student?
  • Do you want to return to college after time away?
  • Do you have fewer than 24 college credits?
  • Are you a post baccalaureate student who needs classes to enter a graduate program?
  • Do you have a degree but need additional courses?
  • Do you want to enroll in 1-8 credit hours each semester?

Complete the Non-degree Student Application now

As a continuing studies student, you can:

  • Earn college credit
  • Earn 24 hours of 100-level work and transfer to a degree-granting unit

    To learn more, call 502.852.0166 or e-mail