Application Fee Waiver
Applications must include a non-refundable $25 application fee. There are two types of students who do not have to pay the $25 fee:
1. Students who are returning to UofL without attending any other school
2. Students with financial need who participate in one of the programs below. Please note: fee waiver status will reduce other UofL application fees, such as orientation and housing.
- ACT / SAT fee waiver (high school students only)
- NACAC fee waiver
- Aid to Families with Dependent Care (AFDC)
- S.N.A.P. (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, formerly known as EBT and Food Stamps Program)
- Supplemental Security Insurance (SSI)
- Job Training Partnership Lunch Program
- Eligibility for Free Lunch Program (high school students only) - must send a statement on official letterhead from the high school counselor. Please fax all documentation to Pam Mingus at 502.852.4776 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to have your application fee waived, students must provide the appropriate documentation showing enrollment in the program. Documentation for high school students who are in the free lunch program or were eligible for an ACT/SAT fee waiver, must send a statement on official letterhead from the high school counselor. Please fax all documentation to Pam Mingus at 502.852.4776 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Documentation for all other programs may include, but is not limited to:
- Most recent correspondence
- Dependents of participants in the aforementioned programs must also provide a copy of their parents' most recent US Income Tax Form 1040 that shows the applicant is a dependent for tax purposes.
Fee waivers are valid for one term only.