I am a first-time freshman
- Create an application account: You will create a account using your e-mail & a unique password (8 characters) that will be used to edit and submit your UofL application for admission. --> I forgot my login information.
- After creating an account, you will receive an e-mail from ApplyWeb. Please click on the link to verify your application account.
- After you verify your account, click on the login button.
- Complete your application.
- Pay the application fee of $50 (non-refundable) or submit documentation of a fee waiver.
- Submit test scores: either ACT (American College Test) test scores or SAT (Educational Testing Service) test scores may be submitted. Test results may be submitted from the testing agency or may appear on the official high school transcript.
- Submit your official transcript(s). Currently enrolled high school applicants must submit official transcripts reflecting at least six semesters of high school work. GED applicants should submit an official copy of their GED scores.
- After completion, you may always review your application.
Have your guidance counselor submit the high school counselor verification form if needed. The high school verification form is not required. It is recommended for students applying to the JB Speed School of Engineering to see courses in progress. It is also recommended for students on fee waiver.
Note: applicants to the School of Music must also pass an audition. Admission to the School of Nursing is a two-step process with the new freshmen being admitted to the lower-level division and then re-applying to the upper-division as a junior.