Master of Science in Computer Science
We are happy to guide you through the admission and application process for the Master of Science in Computer Science degree online.
Fill out and submit your application online at http://graduate.louisville.edu/apply
Anyone seeking admission to the Graduate School, University of Louisville, for the purpose of pursuing the Master of Science in Computer Science must provide the following:
- Evidence of a bachelor's degree and 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work
- General test score on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) of 1000 (verbal and quantitative)
- Two recommendation forms
- Complete application for admission to the Graduate School, University of Louisville
- $60 application fee, check or money order made payable to the University of Louisville
If you live outside of the United States and intend to complete an online academic program from your home country, be sure to view special requirements for international students.
- July 1st for fall admission.
- December 1st for spring admission.
- April 1st for summer admission.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may transfer up to six credit hours of graduate coursework from any regionally accredited university, pending department approval.
If you have questions about transferring credit, contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.