Master of Arts in Higher Education Online Program
- As part of the application process, students are required to submit all official transcripts. The minimum requirement for admission is the baccalaureate degree or its equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Each applicant is required to submit at least two letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to the applicant's academic and/or professional capabilities and potential.
- For GRE scores prior to August 1, 2011, a minimum combined (verbal and quantitative) score of an 800 is required for unconditional admission. For GRE scores taken August 1, 2011 and after, please refer to the concordance table from ETS (Educational Testing Services) [PDF] for revised score equivalencies.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is required of all foreign students from countries in which English is not the native language. Students holding a baccalaureate or advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States are exempt from this requirement.
- Each applicant must submit a resume and a one-page professional goals statement.
unconditional admission, students are required to have a 2.75
cumulative grade point average, or 2.75 grade point average for the
senior college years.
- July 1st for fall admission.
- December 1st for spring admission.
- April 1st for summer admission.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may transfer up to six credit hours of graduate coursework from any regionally accredited university, pending department approval.
If you have questions about transferring credit, contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com.