Tuition and Financial Aid

Tuition Costs and Student Fees

Paying for increasing tuition costs and student fees may be a challenge, especially as a non-degree post-bac student. For U of L tuition rates, please visit the Bursar Website or call the Bursar Office at 502-852-6503. There are payment options available.

Financial Aid

Students in our program may be eligible for a Federal Stafford Loan as a fifth year senior.  You must complete a FAFSA form and will need to complete a non-degree exception form and have it signed by the Program Director.  Please visit the Financial Aid website or contact a Financial Aid Advisor, Sr. at 502-852-5511 or send an

Employee Tuition Remission

U of L employees are eligible to receive tuition remission each semester. Visit our Human Resources Department  to see what job opportunities are available.  Please note:U of L Health employees may have a different policy or guideline. Please check with  your HR Department or your supervisor.

UPS Tuition Incentive

Through the Metropolitan College/UPS partnership, students may receive tuition remission at the Kentucky-resident undergraduate rate at the University of Louisville (U of L) contingent upon meeting the Metropolitan College/UPS program requirements (working through the work commitment date and earning a grade of “C” or better in coursework).The benefit is limited to the regular per credit hour undergraduate Kentucky resident tuition rate. Out of state student employees would still have a portion of their tuition requiring additional funds.  The student is responsible for additional fees assessed by the institution including but not limited to lab fees, distance learning charges beyond regular undergraduate tuition, parking fees, meal plans, housing, student health fees, etc. Students must obtain employment at UPS, working third shift as package handlers in order to utilize the Metropolitan College program.

  • To apply for a position at UPS, please visit For more information about Metropolitan College, please contact a Student Development Counselor at 502-852-2749.  If you have any questions or concerns, please call at 502-852-2751.