Being an advocate for you.
Navigating the healthcare realm is not any easy feat. Health Advocate can support you every step of the way. You’ll get the information you need to make important care decisions with confidence… and peace of mind knowing that your care and treatment are on target. Below are advocacy services Health Advocate offers:
- Clarify diagnoses and review treatment options
- Research the latest approaches to healthcare
- Locate the right in-network providers and make appointments
- Arrange expert second opinions and transfer medical records
- Coordinate care and services during and after a hospital stay
- Provide end-to-end support through all phases of your care
Health Advocate advocacy is available to employees, their spouses, their dependents, their parents and parent-in-laws. All services are kept completely confidential. Reach out to Health Advocate's experienced registered nurses, medical directors and other experts for help with a wide range of questions or concerns.
Contact Health Advocate:
- Phone: 866.799.2731
- Email: answers@HealthAdvocate.com
- Web: HealthAdvocate.com/UofL