About Get Healthy Now
The Get Healthy Now program focuses on employee wellness and provides employees participating in a UofL medical plan, the opportunity to receive a $40 discount on their monthly premium. All employees are welcome to use this wellness site as a way to focus on their health and well-being; however, only employees on a UofL medical plan can earn a premium incentive.
Get Healthy Now $40 Monthly Incentive Program
The 2024 incentive program began February 15, 2023 and ends on November 30, 2023. Please check UofL Today for additional announcements.
New hires or employees who experience a qualifying event: It typically takes 10 days from the time you submit benefits to become active in our system and gain access to the Health Advocate platform. After 10 days, view these steps to register and log into your Health Advocate account. Once you have completed the registration for your Health Advocate account, log into your account. The Personal Health Profile (PHP) will appear on the drop-down menu labeled “Point Suggestions” located at the top right corner of the Health Advocate’s website. Complete the PHP within 45 days of your hire/benefit election date to earn the $40 Get Healthy Now monthly incentive towards your 2023 premium (once you complete the PHP, the incentive will then be issued approximately 30-60 days after you completed it and will be retroactive to your medical plan start date).
- The $40 Get Healthy Now incentive is available to all employees and pre-65* retirees enrolled in a UofL medical plan. Medically enrolled spouses and dependents children age 18+ can utilize the wellness program features, but are not eligible for the incentive.
- Participants must earn 480 wellness points between now and November 30, 2023, to qualify for the $40 Get Healthy Now monthly incentive in 2024.
- Participants are required to complete the Personal Health Profile (PHP), which is worth 200 wellness points, regardless of results. The remaining 280 wellness points may be earned through a variety of activities/programs from now through November 30, 2023. Visit Get Healthy Now Incentive Guide for a full list of point opportunities.
- Participants must create an account via Health Advocate's website (instructions below) to begin their point accumulation.
- Participants can self-report any applicable preventive care on the drop-down menu labeled “Point Suggestions” located at the top right corner of the Health Advocate’s website to earn points towards their $40 Get Healthy Now monthly incentive.
*if a pre-65 retiree goes on Medicare while their spouse/qualifying adult (SQA) is still on a UofL Medical Plan, then the incentive will be applied to the SQA.
Health Advocate Log-in Instructions
- View these steps to register and log into your Health Advocate account.
- Once you have completed the registration for your Health Advocate account, log into your account.
Need help registering? Call Health Advocate Customer Service at: 1-866-799-2731 or email email@example.com.
UofL Wellness Point Opportunities
Throughout the year, UofL will provide several opportunities to earn points toward your $40 GHN incentive. Below are upcoming opportunities:
2023 HRtalks Wellness:
Get Healthy Now is teaming up with the Trager Institute on October 30, 11:00am-12:00pm to discuss lifestyle medicine with Dr. Anna Faul. Lifestyle medicine is the use of therapeutic lifestyle interventions as a primary modality to treat chronic conditions. During this session, you will learn about the six pillars of lifestyle medicine: whole-food, plant-predominant nutrition, physical activity, restorative sleep, stress management, substance avoidance and positive social connections. Get Healthy Now participants can earn 100 points towards their 2024 $40 GHN monthly incentive for attending.
Meet our condition management vendors
Get Healthy Now is teaming up with Health Advocate, Livongo and Know Your RX on November 14, 2:00-3:00pm for a condition management showcase. Employees will learn about resources available through UofL’s Medical insurance and will have the opportunity to ask questions to vendors in real-time. Get Healthy Now participants can earn 100 points towards their 2024 $40 GHN monthly incentive for attending.
Questions about the Get Healthy Now incentive? Contact the Get Healthy Now Team! Have other UofL Benefit questions? Contact HR at (502) 852-6258.