Choose to Move
Great news! We are offering a new challenge which gives you the opportunity to earn 250 points towards your 2024 Get Healthy Now $40 monthly incentive (you must complete the challenge to earn your points). All you have to do is move! Choose to Move is a movement challenge that will help you learn ways to fit exercise into your daily routine, all while having fun and connecting with colleagues. This four-week challenge begins April 24th and ends May 21st. Read below for challenge details and steps to register.
- Only Get Healthy Now participants who utilize one of UofL’s medical plan are eligible for the challenge.
- The challenge is a four-week challenge beginning April 24th and ends May 21st .
- The challenge requires participants to track your time exercised on your Health Advocate wellness website. Each week, your goal is to do at least 150 minutes of exercise. You must track your daily movement in your challenge portal on Health Advocate’s website (all participants can view the leaderboard).
- You will receive an email from the Get Healthy Now Team, once the challenge has ended, with a Wellness Challenge Survey to earn 50 extra points towards your incentive. That means you can earn 300 total points towards your 2024 $40 GHN monthly incentive. Please note: The Get Healthy Now Team must assign the extra 50 points earned to the employee who completes the survey, so the survey is not anonymous. Any participant who completes both the challenge and survey will earn 50 extra points.
- A week or so after the challenge, head back to Health Advocate’s website to confirm your points for the challenge were received!
Steps to Register
- Log into your Health Advocate account at healthadvocate.com/uofl no later than April 28th.
- Go to the “Point Suggestions” tab at the top right of the page and click the “Choose to Move Challenge.”
- Read the requirements and eligibility for the challenge.
- Create your challenge profile.
- Click "Join."
- Begin tracking your movement via the Health Advocate homepage or Health Advocate app.
Need registration steps with visuals? Review our Choose to Move Challenge Instructions with visuals.
Need help registering? Call Health Advocate at 1-866-799-2731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: You will be receiving emails from Health Advocate throughout the challenge, so make sure to check your spam folder or your “Other” folder to ensure you are getting their emails! Before our Choose to Move Challenge, view helpful tips and resources on Health Advocate’s website.