The Media Center hosts videos and other multi-media presentations by Depression Center faculty and guest experts in depression and depression treatment. The videos seek to educate the general public about depression and mood disorders and treatment options and are a part of the educational program of the Depression Center.
- Katherine Shear, MD presentation on the topic of Grief
- Coping with Bipolar Disorder Presentation: Eight Practical Strategies - 2013 Depression Conference presentation By Dr. David Miklowitz
2013 Annual Depression Center Conference Public Forum:
A series of 4 videos on the topic of mood disorders.
- "Seven Steps to Overcoming Worry" - an audio presentation by Dr. Robert Leahy, the author of The Worry Cure
- Jean West discusses depression and the Depression Center with Dr. Allan Tasman and Dr. Jess Wright
- 2008 Public Forum talks - Dr. Allan Tasman and Dr. Jess Wright -video
- Mental Health Issues in the African American Community - Differences in symptom expression, understanding when to seek treatment and dealing with societal stigma when seeking help. Health Matters video
- Coping with the pandemic - Dr. Jess Wright offers suggestions to cope with the effects of the pandemic. Watch the video.
Videos from Public Events
We are videotaping our Building Hope Seminars and they are available by clicking the link below. Some recent videos are on the topics of Autism and Keys to Psychological Strength.
View videos from our Building Hope Public Seminars