Adult Applicants (Students 22 and Older)
- If you are an adult student who has never attended college or has fewer than 24 transferable credits, see instructions in the above section. You may also view requirements for each academic unit.
- If you are an adult student with 24 or more transferable credits, see instructions in the above section. You may also view requirements for each academic unit.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a degree program at University of Louisville and you want to take one or two courses for credit as a non-degree student,Continuing Studies may be the best option for you.
- If you are at least 25 years old, have been out of school two or more years, have completed 80 or more college credits but you have not earned a degree, you may qualify for Project Graduate.
* Students in the following categories should complete the Non-degree Student Application: post-baccalaureate, visitor from another college or university, high school visitor (including all dual credit students), continuing studies and certificate students.