I am an adult student
Adult students are students who have never attended college or have fewer than 24 transferable credit hours, and are 22 years of age or older.
- View requirements for each academic unit.
- If you are an adult student with 24 or more transferable credits, see instructions in the above section. You may also view requirements for each academic unit.
- If you are not currently enrolled in a degree program at University of Louisville and you want to take one or two courses for credit as a non-degree student,Continuing Studies may be the best option for you.
- If you are at least 25 years old, have been out of school two or more years, have completed 80 or more college credits but you have not earned a degree, you may qualify for Project Graduate.
* Students in the following categories should complete the Non-degree Student Application: Post-baccalaureate, visitor from another college or university, high school visitor (including all dual credit students), continuing studies and certificate students.