Bachelor of Science in Sport Administration
To be admitted to the University of Louisville (UofL), students must meet the following requirements.
- Completed undergraduate application
- $25 non-refundable application fee
- High school diploma from an accredited institution
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 ; GED or equivalent by petition (for example, home school educations)
- Composite ACT score of 20 or higher
- An associate degree OR equivalent credit from a regionally accredited institution
- Students may transfer up to 60 hours from a community college and up to 90 hours from a regionally accredited 4-year college
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 for transfer student admission “in good standing”
- Official transcripts from all previous colleges attended
Admission into the online Bachelor of Science in Sport Administration program student requires:
- Completion of the following Sport Administration Admission Courses (receiving a grade of “C” or better, “C-“ will not count):
- SPAD 281 Principles of Sport Administration
- SPAD 284 Issues and Ethics in Sport
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5
If you have questions about transferring credits, contact a UofL Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred Application Deadlines
|Fall Term:||Apply by August 1|
|Spring Term:||Apply by December 1|
|Summer Term:||Apply by April 1|
Note: Applicants are encouraged to work on and submit their complete application well in advance of the preferred deadline, as obtaining transcripts, test scores and other materials may take more time. Applications submitted or completed after the preferred deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis for the next available start/term.
For more information on the admission and application process, please contact our Online Learning Enrollment Counselor at 800.871.8635 or by email, email@example.com