The UofL-Owensboro BSN Program began as a partnership between the University of Louisville and Owensboro Health, providing students in the Owensboro area with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in a traditional format.
- Jun 04, 2015 National Academies of Practice Induct Becky Christian, PhD, MSN, RN
- May 15, 2015 RN-BSN online program Info Session
- May 14, 2015 UofL nursing associate dean to represent Kentucky nurse practitioners
- Apr 29, 2015 Alumna Leesa Ennenbach, RN, BSN, focuses on unique health solutions
- Apr 29, 2015 Faculty receive significant honors in 2015
The U.S. News & World Reports ranks the University of Louisville School of Nursing #68 among America's best graduate schools in nursing.
- Jul 01, 2015 Prosthodontist from Prestonsburg embraces his purpose
- Jun 30, 2015 UofL D.M.D./Ph.D. student Jae Lee awarded four-year grant from National Institutes of Health
- Jun 29, 2015 UofL School of Dentistry ranked No. 2 in the nation
- May 29, 2015 Dental school graduate poised to help shape future of the profession
- May 13, 2015 DentaQuest selects UofL’s David L. Dunn, M.D., Ph.D., as Health Equity Hero for innovations in care delivery