The UofL-Owensboro BSN Program began as a partnership between the University of Louisville and Owensboro Health, providing students in the Owensboro area with the opportunity to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing in a traditional format.
- Apr 22, 2015 Health center celebrates a decade of caring for racetrack workers
- Apr 21, 2015 Health equity program sets stage for integration of LGBT competency pilot in UofL med school curriculum
- Apr 01, 2015 UofL online RN-to-BSN program revised curriculum results in cost savings
- Mar 30, 2015 UofL researchers to examine asthma triggers in older adults
- Mar 11, 2015 McCarthy receives prestigious Southern Nursing Research Society Award
The U.S. News & World Reports ranks the University of Louisville School of Nursing #68 among America's best graduate schools in nursing.
- Apr 24, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 23, 2015 LGBT Health and Wellness certificates presented to 102 students, faculty and staff
- Apr 20, 2015 Kentucky Public Health Association Conference 2015
- Apr 12, 2015 Public health photo contest winners
- Apr 12, 2015 Bert Little brings Big Data expertise