To determine your expenses for attending UofL the following formula can be used:
(1) Tuition and fees + (2) Books and supplies & Parking Permit + (3) Housing (if living on campus) + (4) Meal Plan = Total Cost
- You can view tuition amounts per residency and career at the Bursar's Office website once they are made available.
- Your charge for books will not appear on your bill. You must use either excess funds, a financial aid advance, or out of pocket funds to pay for the cost of books. Your charge for a parking permit will also not appear on your bill. Information on parking permit cost is available online.
- Your charge for housing may or may not appear on your bill depending on the residence hall. If you do not know your housing costs, then you should visit the Housing and Residence Life website or call 502-852-6636.
- Meal plan information once they are made available can be found at the Dining Services website.
Estimated amounts for transportation and personal expenses are included in the established cost of attendance. However, your individual transportation and personal expenses will vary depending upon your location and lifestyle. For a further breakdown of the allowances in the cost of attendance, please contact our office.