How to Submit Records
Submission of vaccine records is a requirement for all first time freshmen. Failure to submit records, or incomplete records, will prevent you from registering for classes in the Spring semester.
To submit vaccination records:
- Print and complete U of L Immunization Compliance Mandatory Forms. Records submitted without this form may result in a delay in processing.
- Be sure each page of records has name and date of birth printed clearly. It is possible for multiple pages to become separated during processing.
- Attach copies of records. Originals will not be returned.
- Email records to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR mail to
University of Louisville Campus Health Services
U o f L Outpatient Care Center
Attn: Immunization Coordinator
401 East Chestnut St, Suite 110
Louisville, KY 40202
OR fax records to: 502-852-6649
ORSubmit records at your scheduled orientation.
Campus Health Representatives will be available ad designated time during student orientation to collect documents from students.
- All required documentation must be submitted to Campus Health no later than your scheduled orientation date.