Workers compensation


You can be seen at either Campus Health Service Offices for workers compensation related illnesses or injuries.  Please notify your supervisor that you have a work related injury or illness and obtain a Workers Compensation form.  We cannot bill the UofL Workers Compensation Insurance without it.  The health centers can assist you with the completion of the paperwork associated with a workers comp claim.   It is your responsibility to see that these forms are completed and no bills will be paid until the forms are received by risk management.

If you have a severe or life-threatening illness or injury, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.

PLEASE NOTE:  If the accident or injury involved an overt exposure to recombinant DNA molecules, the Department of Environmental Health & Safety (DEHS) must be notified immediately by phone at 852-6670.  After work hours, contact the Department of Public Safelty (DPS) at 852-6111.  UofL is required to notify NIH?OBA of the incident immediately as direct by the NIH Guidelines.


UofL Risk Management Information and Forms

Workers Compensation Forms for Faculty and Staff of the university