General Travel Information Links
Centers for Disease Control - up-to-date information about safe and healthy travel.
Trip Prep, Shoreland's Travel Health Online - country-specific health, safety, and cultural information.
Information on medication restrictions and importation limits by country
- HTH Worldwide "Health and Safety Abroad" videos
Study Abroad Resources
What's up with culture? - learn about cross-cultural differences before your study abroad.
U.S. Department of State: Students Abroad> - safety information geared to the study abroad experience.
Mobility International USA - for students traveling with disabilities.
Travel Health Insurance and Global Evacuation Insurance
International Travel Resources
World Atlas - learn more about the country that you'll be visiting.
Lonely Planet Travel Forum - join other travelers to exchange travel info, advice and tips for your destination.
Common travel health issues
- Jet lag
- Traveler's Diarrhea and Food Poisoning
- Safety while traveling internationally
- Alcohol use
- Disabilities and accommodation
- Food and Water Safety
- Self-care for healthy travel
- Special dietary needs while traveling
- Diabetes and travel
- Bultural adaptation
- Sexual health for international travel
- Packing for a healthy trip
- Insect precautions
- Sun protection
- Malaria: protecting yourself
- Dengue fever