Billing Questions


Campus Health Services files claims with most insurance carriers.  After payments are posted, invoices are sent to students for payment of the remaining charges.

For billing and claims questions, contact the Campus Health Billing Clerk at 502-852-6519.

To speed up your service, please have your Invoice number ready to give to the Billing Clerk.

For additional assistance with insurance claims, send an e-mail to or. Include your name and a short description of the problem.  The Insurance Advocate will respond within 48 hours.