This list of resources will help you on your journey at UofL by helping you make decisions and find your fit.
Coming prepared will get you the most from your advising meetings. Here are some tips for getting ready:
- Check your progress with the Academic Catalog, and note the classes you've taken or are enrolled in that fulfill requirements.
- Make a list of potential classes for next semester. Consider the following:
- Elective courses and your interests.
- Courses to explore majors or minors that you might be interested in.
- Requirements you need for your major or to get admitted to your major of choice.
- General Education requirements you haven't fulfilled yet.
- Jot down any questions/concerns you have about your college experience so far.
This page lists all majors at UofL, including a major description, department website, and related skills and potential careers for that major.
This page has step-by-step instructions and helpful videos that show you how to get ready to register, how to navigate ULink, how to search for and add classes, how to view your schedules, and even how to drop classes. Whether you're just preparing to register or you're ready to go, this is your one-stop resource page.
If you are choosing an A&S major, this helpful chart shows which majors are included in each "division." If you are looking for 300-level Humanities, Social Sciences, or Natural Science electives to complete your degree requirements, this will indicate which courses count for each of those divisions.
Click on the link above to download a PDF with instructions about changing your Preferred Name in UofL systems, and details about conducting a legal name change in Jefferson County, KY.