Who We Advise
All Undecided and Pre-Unit students are required to meet with their Exploratory & Transition Advisor each semester.
We are happy to assist any students in these situations:
- you are questioning your current major
- you have become undecided
- you want to talk about getting admitted to a major in a different school or college at UofL (ex. switching from Nursing to Business)
- you are a returning student and not sure what major to pursue
Orientation Advising Appointments:
- If you missed your orientation advising appointment, check your UofL email for a new appointment invitation. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 502.852.7969 for assistance.
- If you need to reschedule your orientation advising appointment, email email@example.com or call 502.852.7969 for assistance.
How to Make an Appointment
If you have an Exploratory & Transition advisor as your assigned advisor, you will often receive an email from them when it's time to schedule your advising appointment for the semester. Sign up early and get your advising hold removed before priority registration! You can also log into CardSmart to see your assigned advisor and schedule an appointment with them.
If you are a prospective student, transfer student, or a student at UofL without an Exploratory advisor, just call 502.852.7969 or stop by our front desk in the Belknap Academic Building to schedule an appointment with an Exploratory & Transition advisor.