- Anyone can ride these and all TARC routes FREE by swiping a valid UofL ID as you board.
: The #94 CARDINAL SHUTTLE provided by TARC and University Parking & Transportation Services operates during the following hours while classes are in session:
- Monday – Thursday - Begins at 6:39 a.m. at Cardinal Stadium and operates approximately every 6 to 10 minutes with the last trip leaving the SAC at 9:30pm.
- Friday - Begins at 6:40 a.m. at Cardinal Stadium and operates approximately every 6 to 10 minutes until 6:00 p.m. and then every 20 minutes until 8:00 p.m.
- Belknap-HSC Shuttle: TARC Route 28 provides frequent shuttle service between UofL's two main campuses with just 15 minutes between buses. Route 28 also provides direct, frequent service to both UofL campuses from downtown, UPS, Jefferson Mall, and Okolona/Preston Hwy.
"I work on HSC and have taken the #28 to get to classes or meetings on Belknap, and it has been a breeze in both directions. I really appreciate having this option available, as previously I had been driving. Since the bus comes so often, I don't even check the schedule anymore." - Diana Pantalos, UofL Metabolic Nutritionist
- Belknap-Yum Center Routes: Take TARC to the game! TARC operates multiple routes, including the 2, 4 & 28, from Belknap Campus to the KFC Yum! Center for men's and women's basketball games. Like all TARC routes, the shuttle is free to UofL students and employees with UofL ID. The Route 4 bus picks passengers at the stop at Fourth & Cardinal and drops them off near the corner of 4th & Main. The return shuttle will pick up passengers at the corner of 5th & Jefferson streets until 11:30pm.
- - TARC provides direct service between Belknap campus (3rd Street and Eastern Pkwy), the Louisville International Airport (SDF), and downtown. The shuttle is free to UofL students and employees with UofL ID.