The Certificate in Health Law, in collaboration with iLaw, is designed with both non-lawyers and lawyers in mind.
With input and insight from experts in the field, the curriculum for the certificate includes courses to enhance knowledge of the legal, regulatory and ethical issues related to the delivery of health care.
Courses are taught by leading health law attorneys, top professionals and experienced faculty.
The Certificate in Health Law:
- Provides the practical skills necessary to communicate effectively about the law and follow all regulations related to health care;
- Helps professionals better understand patient legal concerns;
- Is appropriate for hospital administrators, patient advocates, physicians, nurses and others looking to increase their knowledge of health law;
- Provides coverage of policy and regulations, health care/insurance coverage, health care providers, access to care, ethical choices and more;
- Touches on the broader areas of law, including contracts, administrative, employment and tax law.